How we are keeping you safe!What we are doing:
1. Our adjustment hours and the number of people we can have in the clinic are now modified so we can adhere to social distancing rules.
2 . Patient hand washing or sanitizing is essential prior to entering for care. Hand sanitizer and disinfectant wipes are available.
3. Plexiglass barriers are in place to minimize contact.
4. We have someone full time to regularly disinfect all common contact areas, changing the headrest paper and disinfecting the adjustment tables after every patient.
5. The doctors and staff wash their hands after every patient interaction.
6. The doctors and team wear masks if they are within 2 metres from you.
7. Private room interaction will occur only when absolutely necessary.
8. Whenever possible, consultations and administration appointments will be done with personal phone call appointments.
What you can do:
1. Please do not book an appointment right now if you have traveled outside of Canada in the last 14 days, or if you have been in contact with anyone who may have had COVID-19 in the last 14 days, or if you have recently experienced any of the following symptoms….
- Cold or flu symptoms
- New or worsening cough
- Shortness of breath
- Sore throat and or difficulty swallowing
- Loss of taste and/or smell
- Runny nose and/or nasal congestion
- Nausea, vomiting, diarrhea or abdominal pain
- Evidence of pneumonia
2. King Street is under construction, however, our main parking lot beside our clinic is accessible from the back laneway (Borsa Lane) behind Better Life Chiropractic off Dominion or 1st St.
3. Enter from the front door and leave your shoes on at all times.
4. Use social distancing when entering, exiting and at all times while in the clinic.
5. The wearing of a mask can be determined by each patient, however, our doctors and staff are wearing one whenever they are within 2 metres of any patient.
6. Please stay 2 metres away from staff unless specific procedures are required and also please speak with the staff through the plexiglass barriers whenever possible.
7. Wash your hands before entering the adjustment area, practice social distancing while waiting, and please minimize touching any surfaces or handrails wherever possible. Wipes are available.
8. Leave your personal items only on the shelf behind the adjustment table. Do not leave anything on chairs or other areas of the clinic.
9. Do not change the paper after your adjustment. Adjustment tables and shelves will be cleaned and disinfected after every use.
10. Debit or credit card payments are preferred over cash.
11. After your adjustment, please exit the door at the back of the clinic and be careful on the stairs on your way out. The front door can be used as an exit if you have any disability or find stairs too difficult.